Contact: Rachael Oakes
Email: [email protected]
Address: 1 Vine Street, London W1J 0AH
Phone: 0845 1286960
Free Interview? Yes

Are you accredited by the Law Society in Family Law? Yes
Are you accredited by the Law Society in Child Law? No               
Are you a Member of Resolution? Yes 

Services: Cohabitee Agreements, Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial agreements, How to get a divorce, Divorce and family finances, How do I resolve financial issues?, Mediation, Collaborative Practice, Family Arbitration, What if I have to go to court?, Arrangements for children, Advising grandparents, Taking a child abroad, Fertility Law and Surrogacy, School Appeals, Child Maintenance, Child Maintenance Appeals, Civil partnerships Pensions and divorce, Fixed fee divorce

We at Freeths understand that the break-up of a marriage/relationship and the subsequent issues over contact to children affect not only the parents but also the grandparents of these children who are nowadays often heavily involved with the lives of their grandchildren. Grandparents are often unaware that they have the ability to apply for contact in their own right, subject to obtaining the court's leave, and we are happy to advise on how to approach this. We can then act on behalf of grandparents in referring to mediation and ultimately the court if contact issues cannot be agreed amicably.