Contact: David Allison
Address: 1 Neal Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9QL
Phone: 020 7420 5000
Free Interview? No
Are you accredited by the Law Society in Family Law? No
Are you accredited by the Law Society in Child Law? No
Are you a Member of Resolution? Yes
Services: A boutique family law firm based in the heart of Covent Garden, Family Law in Partnership advises on the full range of family law issues including:
- Divorce and separation (including financial issues);
- All children issues (including parenting disputes & applications to relocate abroad);
- Never-married family separations (including cohabitant claims & financial support for children);
- Same sex marriage and civil partnerships;
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements; and
- Domestic violence and physical protection.
- We are experts in international family law and regularly deal with cross border divorce cases and jurisdiction issues.
Family Law in Partnership’s award winning team of specialist family lawyers, arbitrators, mediators and family consultants offer excellence across all aspects of family law with a distinctive client-centred approach.
We offer a range of process options including robust litigation, solicitor led negotiation, collaborative law, mediation and arbitration. We work carefully with clients to select the process best suited to their needs. Our expertise in out of court settlement options provide clients with welcome privacy in dealing with the sensitive issues they face.
At the heart of what we do is a desire to use our depth and breadth of expertise to provide tailored solutions which deliver the very best outcomes for our clients.