- Track Santa here. Follow Santa’s progress find games and more to keep children the kids quiet just long enough for a cup of tea and a mince pie.
- Jazz up your wrapping paper and Christmas cards with some potato stamps, the mighty potato is a brilliant way to get creative this Christmas; click here to get some tips.
- Painted paws. A great way to get hands-on, get children’s hands covered in paint, and use them to create a masterpiece, like a tree or a reindeer, or maybe even Santa’s beard? Click here for more inspiration
- Santa accessories! This is fab for little ones; simply cut out some paper footprints and lay them out around the house, maybe these could feature in a festive treasure hunt? We also suggest some Santa searchers, just grab some empty loo rolls and decorate them with paint, or glitter to make them festive and hey-presto you’ve got some Santa searchers. Click here to get some ideas on goggle glam!
- Keep your socks on! These paper stockings can be lovely decorations for your table or some merry bunting. Click here.
- Lego decorations, instead of stepping on it or finding it in the hoover, or under the sofa, or all over the floor, get whacky and creative with your Lego or Duplo to make some lovely Christmas scenes. Get some ideas here.
- Hanging biscuits; A great way to decorate the tree, with your favourite homemade biscuits. Just pop a hole in there before you bake, and hang them up to give your tree a treat – just don’t eat them all!! We think this recipe is pretty scrumptious!
- Let it snow, let it snow – Snowflake patterns. All you need is paper and scissors. Just fold and cut and repeat and repeat and repeat…and repeat. Click here for full instructions
- Collage stars for Christmas cards. This is a brilliant way to recycle any paper that might otherwise be going in the bin; infinite ways to make extra special cards either stars or trees. We’ve also got some ideas about making woolly stars for the tree if you want any extra Christmas tree decorations.
- Want to go the extra mile with paper hats or crowns? Transform your little ones into reindeer or kings and queens, and unleash their imagination with decorations. Find some inspiration here.
Please share your creative triumphs with us, just tag us in your post or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family, and please take care.